Monday, November 8, 2010

November ALREADY?

So, it has been forever and a half since I blogged on here. But that is only because I started college in the fall! (yay!) And I finally got a job, so I have been crazy busy. I have started a video blog on YouTube.com which people can check out if they'd like. My channel is brikifer44.

Anyway, I just discovered Laini Taylor's blog on here. She is one of my FAVORITE writers of all time. I was looking through her blog and her favorite things and we are like twins. Well, if only I had as much talent as her. But we are both Jane Austen fans, and we both loved the Abhorsen Trilogy. I swear, she is my hero. I want to be her "when I grow up." Her book Lips Touch Three Times, is one of my favorite books out there right now. I LOVED it! I read it over and over again. She is BRILLIANT. She is also having a baby and that makes me EVEN more jealous, if that is even possible.




Anyway check out her work, SHE IS AWESOME!









(Laini Taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment